Saturday, September 27, 2008

Try Again Next Time

Yesterday, the results came in. I was sure that I was going to be elected VP, but the name on the announcements wasn't mine. So I didn't get VP, but I talked to the teacher in charge of StuCo about taking Historian, which no one ran for. She said yes I could, if Jessica didn't want it. I have no idea who Jessica is, but if she didn't campaign for the position, she must not want it. In other words, I might get Historian; if not I will still be in Student Council, but just as a represenative.

This weekend is going to be spent finishing my four projects that are due next week. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I am so proud of you! I hope you had a good weekend. You worked so hard on your projects, and were so nice to your brother this afternoon. He loves it when you play with him! I love you girl!

Nellie Jane said...

Madi--sorry to hear the election didn't go exactly has you had hoped, but I'm so proud that you're so willing to be involved in any way you can! Historian is a tough position, and I think you'll be great at it. Thanks for sharing your positivity with us--it's so nice to hear sometimes! Love ya!