Wednesday, September 3, 2008

A Killer Workout

Today was a great day at school. I had to turn in a project yesterday, and am working on another. It was absolutely beautiful weather; only 79, 20 degrees below normal. the wind was blowing and it was overcast. Thank you Hurricane Gustav. Though it was nice outside, in Athletics it was sweat, pain, and more sweat. A few girls came to class late, didn't dress out, or talked during Study Hall. So, as a group, we had to do 150 air raids (squat, push up, squat, jump; that's one), plus our daily workout, lunges, jump rope, crunches & push-ups, and hurdles. I hurt a bit afterwards. I like to be pushed hard, but couldn't we have done it outside instead of a cramped gym?

Anyway, my labor day weekend was a blast! I went to the water park, babysat (with a friend), and went to the water park, again, except this time with a friend. I can't believe it's almost fall! And with that, my mom is having a give-away on some of her necklaces to introduce her new fall collection. Trust me, there's some good stuff. Go to: www.alteredartdesigns.blogspot.com to get entered in. You won't regret it.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Thanks for the plug, sweet girl! Hopefully, you won't be too sore!

Travis said...

Sounds like a fun day in Gym....lol. I am headed back down to the heat in Alabama next week and am not looking forward to it.