Sunday, September 14, 2008

It's Raining, It's Pouring

Yesterday, college football team BYU beat UCLA 59-00. If you didn't know, I am a huge BYU fan, along with my dad. We are so happy that they won.


Because of Hurricane Ike, we received a little bit of rain yesterday. Nothing like we expected (it was supposed to pass directly over us and we were supposed to get 6"). However, we did manage to get a couple drops and some puddles. My brother and I went out and played in the rain; him with his umbrella, and me with my new rain boots. We enjoyed splashing and getting completely soaked. O.K, so I may be a little too old for puddle-splashing, but I say it's FUN!!! and you can never be too old to enjoy a couple puddles.



2 comments:

Leslie said...

You are never too old for a good puddle and some splashing!

Nellie Jane said...

Awesome blog Madi! It's so nice to read about your busy-busy life. You are such a cute-smartie-pants! I love reading your blogs because it makes me feel like we're not living on the other side of the world! And nice choice in music. You have great taste!