Sunday, March 1, 2009

A Victory, A Flooded Bathroom and A Countdown

I made the tennis team, as I think I have already mentioned. Well, last Thursday, my school played our No. 1 rival and I was pretty scared. However, I pulled through and won my first singles against another school! I am ranked #3 on the girls' side now and am excited for next week's game.

Last night, I was babysitting Josh when the toilet flooded. Josh freaked out and would not stop crying! Well, I remained calm, called my dad, and went over to my neighbor. She came in, stopped the flow, and helped me to vacuum up the inch of water on the floor. Now the foot of carpet in the entryway to the bathroom is ruined. I feel bad, but it wasn't my fault. There was not nearly enough toilet paper inside to flood, but who knows. It seems everything in our house is breaking; the fridge, oven, microwave, printer and other things. Hopefully this stops!

Only 23 days to my birthday! I turn 14!

1 comment:

LOW AND BEHOLD! said...

Congrats on making the team Madi! So great and early Happy Birthday, because knowing me, I'll forget the day of. Hope practice goes well :)