Sunday, February 15, 2009

Too Much to Do!

It's been forever and I am sorry that I haven't been able to write, or at least it seems that way. My Valentine's Day included a box of chocolates from my parents, a cool new T-Shirt along with the treats, a couple Valentines from friends, and a whole day of watching my brother. Josh claimed to be ill yesterday morning, so my parents went on errands with out us. 2 seconds after my parents walked out of the door, Josh said, "I'm not sick anymore!" and ran all over the place. After 3 hours of this, Mom and Dad came back, but only for an hour since they had to go on their date. Their date you ask? A BYU vs TCU basketball game. Not fair!!! So, my Valentine's Day included a lot of me time, which in that time, I, with the permission from my mom, created a Face book account. Yeah!!!!

No comments: