Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Preparing for Halloween!

Last Friday, my church had a trunk or treat in the parking lot where everyone dresses up and decorates their cars' trunks. This year for Halloween, I am dressing up as Judy Nails from Guitar Hero. I l♥ve my costume!!! I went with my friend and had a lot of fun.

Josh and I trunk-or-treating!

We also went and carved pumpkins. We found two decent sized ones and Josh and I carved some cool faces.



Me picking out my pumpkin. It was actually really chilly outside. Though yesterday was 85 degrees.

Carving my awesome pumpkin!


Like my pumpkin's hat? Josh's pumpkin is the one in the back. He actually designed the face himself.

My pumpkin on Halloween night. Later, I broke a glowstick and dribbled it all over my pumpkin so he was glowing. It was pretty cool.

On Halloween night, it was beautiful outside; warm at 80 degrees, but nice. There was a little crescent moon that gave off the spooky feeling. My family and some neighbors (I was the oldest by far, the next in ranking was 5 years old) went out around the neighborhood and received a lot of candy! People were cheap, though. I had little chocolate in my bag.

Me painting Josh's face before we set out.

My awesome costume. I was told by a friend that he copied me since his costume of card board armor broke before Halloween night.

2 comments:

Nellie Jane said...

Looks like you guys had a great halloween! You look awesome, by the way!

Anonymous said...

Sweet costume!!!!!!!!!! love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)