Saturday, October 11, 2008

Back to Tennis

This morning, I went to play tennis with my friend. It has been a while since we've picked up a racket so the first few minutes were a bit messy. It was a lot of fun and a great start to my day.
Last night, my family was invited to watch Shrek 3 in a friend's backyard. The weather was perfect and we all had a great time! I think I might actually do the same, invite some friends over and watch movies for a Halloween party.

Me holding up a glow stick and chilling in a chair.

I received my report card a couple days ago. I am so happy; my lowest grade was a 96!!! I was also voted top cat, top overall person on my school team. =) My school divides the students into teams based on their classes. Each team has over 100 students. That same day I received a flu shot. So far I'm not having a reaction. I also finished A Long Way Gone and resumed Three Cups of Tea, an account of a mountain climber who builds schools for children in Pakistan. A really good read! Be happy, it's a three day weekend!

No comments: