Saturday, June 6, 2009

Oh my goodness! I have not written in forever! I have been so busy with the last bit of school that the computer has almost completely slid off my To-Do List. Well, I'm back on. The last day of school has come and gone. I will now be a Freshman! More good news: I have already earned a spot on my High School's Student Council! I will miss 8th grade- the carefree, the friends, all the familiar faces. But now I will get to see friends that I have not seen for years because of the school boundary lines. Summer is already in full swing down here in Texas! I don't plan to do much, so if you have any plans, please comment!

I have been babysitting the past few days and will be again tonight! I have found the time to clean out my room. I have given it a complete dust down, sorted out my jewelry, redecorated in some places, and have thrown away a lot of trash. It looks great, but isn't done yet!

I hope to be better at posting more often. Thanks for checking!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Your room is beginning to look great, again! :)

grandma said...

Well, it's about time you got back to your blog - I keep checking it - same ol' thing. It's good you're keeping busy - in a productive way, of course. Mom could probably use some help cleaning the bathrooms too! :) - Love you little, oops! big girl, and look forward to reading more about your activities!!!

Lauren M! said...

Hey Maddi! Sounds like you've been buisy. lol, i've been too i went swimming the other day and got an AWESOME tan, lol :), i started theater camp yesterday which was awesomly awesome jk,and yesterday was my b-day too! i got some of the stuff i wanted and i also got a season pass to hurrican harbor and six flags! :D tell me if you know any1 who has one or if u do so we can go sometimes! i LOVE getting on all the rides!