Monday, April 6, 2009

Busy Weekend

Well, this weekend was really busy! My mom surprised my dad with a weekend getaway to this cool cabin in Oklahoma. My brother and I stayed at a friend's house. On Saturday, we went to a school car wash, built and painted birdhouses, went to a soccer game and went to a baseball game. It's been a while since I've had a packed Saturday! The trip turned out nicely, and when my parents came home, we surprised Dad even more with a surprise party. He is turning 40 in just a week, so this was his party! He was totally surprised and had a blast!

I just turned in a huge U.S. History project; a timeline with 70 events and 70 questions. Hopefully I get a good grade; I think I did well.

Also, I just turned 14!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited. I can now go to church dances, even though waiters still ask me if I want a kid's menu =)

Hope you guys have a great week!

No comments: