Thursday, November 6, 2008

Madi, the Great Pinball Champion

A couple days ago, my family and I went bowling with some friends at Alleycats. I love that place; we played a game of mowling, played laser tag, and tried some arcade games. I didn't do to well in bowling (I got 76 points with the bumpers), got 3rd place out of four players in laser tag, but did well in the arcade. First, I had a comeback from a 4-0 loss in air hockey, only to lose 7-6. Then I placed in the Need4Speed Underground game after totally flipping my car at 150 mph. Next, it happened: I started playing pinball and couldn't stop. I scored 15,678,940 points in one game. My friend tried next and only got 9 mil. Yes! I am actually really good at something I didn't think I was.

So you see the pin down in the background. Guess what? I miss it!

Trying out pinball for the first time. I actually had a crowd gathered around me.

1 comment:

Nellie Jane said...

Madi--I love the posts! So sorry that Greg has to leave for a few months...bummer. I'll be in a similar boat next summer when Mike deploys for 6 months, so I will probably need some happy thoughts from you then too! I'm glad that you got to spend some one -on- one time with your dad. He's a great guy. Love you and hope you are having a great day.