Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day of School

It's here! Summer is officially over while school begins. My first day was O.K, not as disastrous as it could be. I can't believe I am actually in the eighth grade. My day started out great; I had my cute first day outfit picked out and got to school O.K. My first period: Spanish. I can tell I'm going to like this class because the teacher is so relaxed. Next was Algebra, then Language Arts. I didn't eat lunch until 1:45, though, thanks to the first day confusion. I like my classes, though one of my teachers kind of creeps me out. She's a little weird. Finally, Athletics, then the final bell. I was able to find at least one friend in each class, but not as many as I was hoping for. I wish I could at least eat with my friends at lunch; instead, we have to sit in the order we come into the cafeteria. Oh well, I'll deal with it. Tomorrow includes U.S History, Science, L.A., then Athletics. Hope I find even more friends.

How was your first day? Was it as great as mine? Leave a comment to share your experience. And don't forget to share "Be Happy" with your friends. Thanks!!!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Madi,
I know you are going to have a great year! Enjoy it and have fun because next year it's on to High School! Am I really that old?!
Love Ya!
Mom