Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I've had a ton of fun this week! Well, here in Texas, we were released early from school yesterday because of the terrible ice. Another winter wonderland hit North Texas! Today, there is no school! This is great, but this week we were supposed to have tennis tryouts. Darn! I was all ready to show coach all that I have learned this year.

I went to my friend's house a couple of days ago for dinner and Guitar Hero. Both families had a blast! When it was time to play Wii, my friend, Andrew, had an unfair advantage. He has been practicing since he heard how good I was at Guitar Hero. I haven't played for a while, so he beat me the first couple of times. Then yesterday, his mom was sick, so he came over to my house. This time, it was my turn to win on Super Mario Kart. My brother has a blast playing with Andrew, too. It's fun to see the two guys play Thomas the Train.

My dad comes home this Friday! I am so excited to see him! I can't wait to have him home for good.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Love the new look on your blog! Good luck at tryouts this week! Love Ya!